Sweet and Spicy Beef Stir-Fry
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the beef with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the beef, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the snow peas, carrots, and shallots to the skillet and cook, tossing, for 4 minutes.
- Return the steak to the skillet, add the jelly and cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Serve with the noodles and vegetables.
- Per Serving
- Calories 462Calories From Fat 102
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 59g
- Sugar 23g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Calcium 66mg
- Iron 5mg
- Sodium 638mg
- Cholesterol 40mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .