- 1pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1cup heavy cream
- 1/2cup sugar
- 4tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 9-inch basic flaky piecrust, unbaked
- confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Steam the potatoes in a steamer basket in a large saucepan until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree sweet potatoes with heavy cream, sugar, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and salt until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the piecrust and bake until the center is set but still slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.