Sweet Potato and Brie Flat Bread
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- cornmeal for the baking sheet
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces Brie, sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4 cups mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- Heat oven to 425° F. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potato, shallots, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Scatter the potato mixture over the dough and top with the Brie. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the greens. Serve with the flat bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 531
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 28mg
- Sodium 968mg
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrate 66g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 100mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
You can freeze the cooked flat bread, tightly wrapped, for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature, then warm in a 300° F oven before serving.