frozen pizza dough, thawed
cornmeal for the baking sheet
medium sweet potato, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
shallots, thinly sliced
sprigs fresh thyme
kosher salt and black pepper
red wine vinegar
mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- Heat oven to 425° F. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potato, shallots, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Scatter the potato mixture over the dough and top with the Brie. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the greens. Serve with the flat bread.