- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- cornmeal for the baking sheet
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces Brie, sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4 cups mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- Heat oven to 425° F. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potato, shallots, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Scatter the potato mixture over the dough and top with the Brie. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the greens. Serve with the flat bread.