Sweet Pea and Tuna Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 cups short pasta, such as shells or orecchiette
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, celery, onion, parsley, and tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Per Serving
- Calories 584Calories From Fat 177
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 26mg
- Sodium 827mg
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 54mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The salad can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.