- 4cups short pasta, such as shells or orecchiette
- 1 1/2cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 1/4cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, celery, onion, parsley, and tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss. Serve at room temperature or chilled.