Sweet Pea and Potato Pasta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, return the pasta to the pot, and toss with 4 tablespoons of the oil.
- While the pasta cooks, place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a simmer. Add 1 tablespoon salt and cook until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shell the peas. When the potatoes have 2 minutes left to cook, add the peas to the pot. Finish cooking, drain, and transfer to pasta pot.
- Stir in the scallions, ¼ cup Parmesan, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide among bowls and top with the remaining ¼ cup Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 659Calories From Fat 35%
- Protein 23g
- Carbohydrate 86g
- Sugar 9g
- Fiber 8g
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 985mg
- Cholesterol 10mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .