- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 finely chopped cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- couscous and chopped parsley, for serving
- Cook yellow onion and garlic in olive oil with a ¼ teaspoon salt until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, raisins, sherry vinegar, and sugar. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Serve over couscous with parsley.