- 1/2 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sun-dried tomato wrap
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- Place the beans, sour cream, lemon juice, oregano, and black pepper in a small bowl. Using the back of a large fork, smash to form a coarse puree.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of the wrap and top with the spinach and red peppers. Fold 2 of the sides inward and roll to form a burrito.