Summer Pasta Bolognese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the turkey, season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper, and cook, breaking up the turkey with a spoon, for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in the zucchini and basil. Serve over the pasta.
- Per Serving
- Calories 542Calories From Fat 16%
- Protein 42g
- Carbohydrate 72g
- Sugar 9g
- Fiber 5g
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 1mg
- Sodium 441mg
- Cholesterol 45
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .