fettuccine (3/4 box)
kosher salt and pepper
cloves garlic, chopped
beefsteak tomatoes (about 3), chopped
dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
small zucchini, coarsely grated
fresh basil leaves, torn
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the turkey, season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper, and cook, breaking up the turkey with a spoon, for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in the zucchini and basil. Serve over the pasta.