Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound cod fillet, skin removed; cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add the fennel, celery, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil. Add the cod, shrimp, and tomatoes and cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add the mussels and cook, covered, until the cod and shrimp are cooked through and the mussels have opened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the tarragon before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 335Calories From Fat 20%
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 5g
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 795mg
- Cholesterol 111mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .