large bulb fennel, thinly sliced
stalks celery, thinly sliced
cloves garlic, thinly sliced
dry white wine
cod fillet, skin removed; cut into 2-inch pieces
large shrimp, peeled and deveined
red wine vinegar
kosher salt and pepper
fresh tarragon, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add the fennel, celery, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil. Add the cod, shrimp, and tomatoes and cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add the mussels and cook, covered, until the cod and shrimp are cooked through and the mussels have opened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the tarragon before serving.