Summer Berry and Plum Pudding
Serves 4-6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring the plums, blackberries, blueberries, half the raspberries, the sugar, and ¼ cup water to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the blueberries begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the lemon zest and juice and the remaining raspberries. Transfer to a bowl and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with 2 sheets of plastic wrap, allowing at least 6 inches to hang over each side. Place the bottoms of the buns in the dish, cut-side up. Spoon half the fruit mixture over the buns.
- Top with the remaining buns, cut-side up, and the remaining fruit mixture. Cover with the overhanging plastic wrap, a plate, and two 15-ounce cans. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1½ hours. Spoon the pudding into bowls and top with whipped cream (if using).
- Per Serving
- Calories 246Calories From Fat 7%
- Fat 2g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 139mg
- Carbohydrate 56g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .