- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries, hulled and quartered (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Toss the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, granulated sugar, lemon zest and juice, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Let sit, stirring occasionally, until the berries are juicy, 20 to 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Layer the cream and berries in eight 8-ounce jars or parfait cups, dividing evenly.