- 1pound skirt steak
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2pound arugula, washed (about 5 cups)
- 1cup bean sprouts
- 2cups broccoli slaw (such as Dole)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1bunch small radishes, quartered
- 8ounces green beans, halved lengthwise
- Heat broiler. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and place on a rimmed broilerproof baking sheet.
- Broil to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, oil, cilantro, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula, bean sprouts, broccoli slaw, scallions, red onion, radishes, and green beans and toss well. Top with the beef before serving.