- 1pound (about 5 cups) pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2tablespoons curry powder
- 1tablespoon salt
- Heat oven to 250° F.
- Arrange the pecans on a cookie sheet and toast, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the egg white and 1 teaspoon water until frothy. Stir in the pecans and sprinkle with the sugar, curry powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Lightly coat the cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Spread the pecans in a single layer on the sheet. Bake 1 hour or until the pecans are dry, stirring once or twice.