- 10ounces button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4cup jarred chestnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (about 1 pound), stems discarded and leaves chopped
- 1 12- to 16-ounce package stuffing mix, prepared according to the package directions (but not baked)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until the mushrooms are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chestnuts and chard and cook until the chard is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Fold mushrooms, chestnuts, and chard into the stuffing mix and bake according to the package directions.