- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (preferably chuck)
- 2 cups cooked stuffing, roughly chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard
- 10 ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, stuffing, egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Transfer the mixture to a rimmed baking sheet and form it into a 9-inch loaf (about 2 1/2 inches thick). Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade and mustard. Spread on the meat loaf and continue to bake until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Divide the arugula among plates. Drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Serve with the meat loaf.