- 1 medium head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 6ounces cured chorizo, chopped
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 12- to 16-ounce package stuffing mix, prepared according to the package directions (but not baked)
- Heat oven to 450°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower, chorizo, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast until the cauliflower is golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fold cauliflower mixture and parsley into the stuffing mix. Bake according to the package directions.