Stuffed Tomatoes With Cucumbers and Feta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 beefsteak tomatoes (about 2½ pounds)
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Italian vinaigrette
- kosher salt and pepper
- Cut off the top of each tomato and scoop out and discard the pulp and seeds.
- In a bowl, toss the cucumbers and Feta with the vinaigrette and ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper; spoon into the tomatoes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 115
- Fat 5g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 398mg
- Protein 5g
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Sugar 10g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 118mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Keep cheese in the vegetable drawer with an unwrapped head of lettuce, which will provide the right level of humidity.