Striped Bass With Olive-Almond Relish
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup large pimiento-stuffed olives (about 12)
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces striped bass, cod, or halibut fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the parsley, olives, almonds, lemon juice and zest, and 2 tablespoons of the oil until coarsely chopped, 3 or 4 times.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown and opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the relish.
- Per Serving
- Calories 321
- Fat 19g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 140mg
- Sodium 624mg
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 71mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the fish atop fragrant jasmine rice, cooked according to the package directions.