- 1cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2cup large pimiento-stuffed olives (about 12)
- 1/4cup unsalted roasted almonds
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces striped bass, cod, or halibut fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the parsley, olives, almonds, lemon juice and zest, and 2 tablespoons of the oil until coarsely chopped, 3 or 4 times.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown and opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the relish.