- 2 quarts (32 ounces) fresh strawberries
- 1/2cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 12-ounce tube Pillsbury Golden Homestyle Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 7-ounce can whipped cream
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then slice them into a large bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the sugar, toss, and set aside.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet, sprinkle the tops with the remaining tablespoon of sugar, and bake according to the package directions.
- Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes, then slice the biscuits in half. Place the bottom half of each biscuit on a plate and spray on some whipped cream. Spoon the berries, including some juices, over the whipped cream, then place the other half of the biscuit on top. Serve.