- 3/4cup long-grain white rice
- 4 large eggs
- 2tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 1pound peeled and deveined large shrimp (raw), tails removed
- 6 scallions, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6cups stemmed and sliced collard greens (about 1 bunch) or sliced bok choy
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- Asian chili sauce, for serving
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Whisk together the eggs and ½ teaspoon of the soy sauce in a medium bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring and tilting the pan, until just set, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold the egg in half and transfer to a cutting board; cut into 1-inch strips.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the shrimp and cook, tossing occasionally, until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate; reserve the skillet.
- Add the scallions, ginger, and garlic to the drippings in the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add the collard greens and cook, tossing often, until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the rice, vinegar, shrimp, egg, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and cook, tossing, until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chili sauce.