- canola oil, for the grill
- 1 15.5-ounce can butter beans, rinsed
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- 4 zucchini, cut lengthwise into quarters
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate with the canola oil.
- Toss the beans, Feta, vinegar, parsley, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Season the steak with the paprika and ½ teaspoon salt. Toss the zucchini with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest steak registers 130° F (medium-rare) and the zucchini is tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side for each. Let the steak rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the steak and zucchini with the beans.