Steak With Spinach Couscous
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Wipe out the skillet. Cook the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, garlic, and pine nuts over medium heat, stirring, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold the pine nut mixture into the couscous with the spinach, Feta, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the steak.
- Per Serving
- Calories 643Calories From Fat 241
- Protein 45g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 27g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Sodium 680mg
- Cholesterol 83mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Packaged crumbled Feta is often dry, flavorless, and treated with additives. It’s worth buying a block of the cheese and breaking it apart yourself.