kosher salt and pepper
dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
low-sodium chicken broth
fresh rosemary, chopped
bunch broccoli rabe
fresh lemon juice
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook until it has evaporated.
- Add the orzo and chicken broth and simmer until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan, rosemary, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli rabe in a separate pot until tender, about 5 minutes. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Divide the broccoli rabe among plates. Serve with the steak and “risotto.”