Steak With Golden Zucchini
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 3 teaspoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, return the pan to medium heat and add 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season the zucchini with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the zucchini, cut-side down, covered, until browned and tender, about 6 minutes. Cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces and divide among plates.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, garlic, herbs, bread crumbs, and remaining oil. Sprinkle the mixture over the zucchini and serve with the steak.
- Per Serving
- Calories 321Calories From Fat 39%
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 478mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 42g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
You can cook the zucchini and the steak on an outdoor grill (cooking times are the same).