- 3/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 1 Vidalia onion, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- In a food processor (or by hand), finely chop the parsley, garlic, and oregano. Transfer to a bowl. Add the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat broiler. Cut the steak into 4 portions. Place in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet in a single layer and rub both sides with the sauce.
- Broil steak, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium. Remove and let rest, covered, for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve steaks with raw onion rings.