Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the oil, parsley, vinegar, garlic, red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt; set aside.
- Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the steak, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with the steak and sauce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 492Calories From Fat 268
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 30g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Calcium 41mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 453mg
- Cholesterol 60mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .