Steak With Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Feta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steaks with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the steaks to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Pat the chickpeas dry with paper towels and add them to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly crispy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, cilantro, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Transfer to plates and sprinkle with the Feta. Serve with the steak.
- Per Serving
- Calories 672
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 99mg
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Sodium 102mg
- Protein 50g
- Fiber 22g
- Sugar 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To get more juice from a lemon, roll it on the counter a few times before squeezing.