Spring Pea Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound green peas, blanched (if fresh) or thawed (if frozen)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the mint, capers, shallot, zest, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the peas and goat cheese and toss gently. Serve at room temperature.
- Per Serving
- Calories 357Calories From Fat 63%
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 228mg
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 15g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .