Spring Hash With Eggs Sunny-Side Up
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a strainer placed in the sink or over a plate, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Squeeze to remove excess water. Add 3 tablespoons of the dill and toss.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the potato-zucchini mixture, pressing it with the back of a spatula. Season with the salt and pepper. Cook, without stirring, for 15 minutes.
- Fold the hash in half. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Transfer to individual plates along with the eggs. Sprinkle the hash and eggs with the remaining dill.
- Per Serving
- Calories 227Calories From Fat 48%
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 212mg
- Sodium 551mg
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 9g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .