- 1/2cup bulgur
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6cups stemmed spinach (about 1 bunch) or kale
- 1/2cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- Place the bulgur and ½ teaspoon salt in a large heatproof bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water, cover, and let stand until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the spinach and mint and process until finely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the bulgur, spinach mixture, tomatoes, and cucumber and toss to combine.