Spinach-Stuffed Steak Roulades
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. Cut the steak in half horizontally (don’t cut all the way through) and open like a book.
- Spread the tapenade over the steak; top with the spinach. Roll up; tie with twine at 2-inch intervals. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the steak, covered, turning occasionally, 15 to 18 minutes for medium-rare. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the greens and toss. Serve with the steak.
- Per Serving
- Calories 215Calories From Fat 138
- Protein 14g
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Calcium 18mg
- Iron 2mg
- Sodium 420mg
- Cholesterol 20mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .