hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
red wine vinegar
kosher salt and black pepper
red onion, sliced into rounds
bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the salami and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Add the vinegar, mustard, honey, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the skillet. Whisk to combine.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the salami.
- Divide the spinach among 4 individual plates and spoon the onion and salami over the top. Serve with the eggs, if desired.