- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4pound hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into rounds
- 2 bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the salami and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Add the vinegar, mustard, honey, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the skillet. Whisk to combine.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the salami.
- Divide the spinach among 4 individual plates and spoon the onion and salami over the top. Serve with the eggs, if desired.