- 2cups fresh bread cubes (½ inch)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach (6 cups)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 to 5tablespoons Balsamic-Dijon Vinaigrette
- or bottled balsamic vinaigrette
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the bread with the olive oil and ¼ teaspoon salt. Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach, avocado, bell pepper, olives, shallot, and croutons with the vinaigrette.