Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- cornmeal for the baking sheet
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- Heat oven to 425° F. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce over the dough and top with the spinach and cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 515Calories From Fat 150
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 44mg
- Sodium 1,225mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Sugar 9g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 410mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .