Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup pesto
- kosher salt and black pepper
- cut-up vegetables, for serving (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, spinach, pesto, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with cut-up vegetables, if desired.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories 23
- Fat 1g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 31mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 47mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Greek yogurt has a thick creamy consistency because it has been strained. You can also substitute conventional yogurt in this recipe.