- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- broccoli and cauliflower florets, endive spears, and radishes, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl and let cool.
- Add the sour cream, spinach, vinegar, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the onions and mix to combine. Serve with the vegetables.