- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1cup frozen corn, thawed
- 6ounces Cheddar, grated (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 4.5-ounce cans chopped green chilies
- 1cup heavy cream
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup pepitas (roasted hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, corn, 1 cup of the Cheddar, and 1 can of the chilies. In a small bowl, stir together the cream, the remaining can of chilies, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Dividing evenly, roll up the spinach mixture in the tortillas (about ⅓ cup per tortilla). Place seam-side down in a shallow baking dish. Top with the cream sauce and the remaining ½ cup of Cheddar. Cover with foil and bake until bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the cabbage and scallions with the pepitas, oil, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the enchiladas.