Spinach and Citrus Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 10-ounce bag of baby spinach
- 1 24-ounce jar orange or grapefruit sections
- bottled balsamic-vinaigrette dressing
- Wash and dry the baby spinach. Combine the spinach with drained orange or grapefruit sections (halved if large). Toss with the balsamic-vinaigrette dressing.
- Per Serving
- Calories 111Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 121mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 3mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 516mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Blanching vegetables locks in flavor, texture, and color, and you don't have to worry about undercooking or overcooking.