Spinach and Artichoke Pizzas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 cups baby spinach (about 2 ounces)
- 8 ounces mozzarella, grated (1 cup)
- 1/2 8-ounce bar cream cheese, cut up
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, cream cheese, and Parmesan; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 672
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 15g
- Carbohydrate 85mg
- Sugar 1,599mg
- Protein 34g
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 496mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Marinated artichokes add a bright, complex flavor that you’ll miss if you use plain canned artichokes.