- 1pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 2cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2cups baby spinach (about 2 ounces)
- 8ounces mozzarella, grated (1 cup)
- 1/2 8-ounce bar cream cheese, cut up
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, cream cheese, and Parmesan; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.