Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 10-ounce box frozen cut or chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 12-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- pita chips, tortilla chips, or sliced French bread
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, and Cheddar. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Scrape the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish. Bake until lightly golden and heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve warm with the chips or bread and the lemon wedges, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 336.21Calories From Fat 75%
- Calcium 380.14mg
- Carbohydrate 10.45g
- Cholesterol 70.64mg
- Fat 28.19g
- Fiber 3.75g
- Iron 1.93mg
- Protein 14.23mg
- Sat Fat 16.19g
- Sodium 609.46mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .