Spicy Soy-Marinated Flanken
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 pieces flanken (about 3 pounds total; each 1 inch thick)
- Make the marinade: In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, chili sauce, and sesame oil. Reserve ¼ cup for serving. Place the rest of the marinade in a large resealable plastic bag with the flanken and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Remove the ribs from the marinade (discard the marinade) and grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve with the reserved marinade.
- Per Serving
- Calories 812
- Fat 70g
- Sat Fat 29g
- Cholesterol 149mg
- Sodium 1,136mg
- Protein 37g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 32mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .