- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1 pound baby bok choy
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, soy sauce, and red pepper. On a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, broil the salmon fillets until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes, basting with the honey mixture during the last 3 minutes.
- Steam baby bok choy (cut into quarters) until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with the salmon and rice.