- 1 1/2pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 red jalapeño pepper or serrano chili, halved and sliced (seeded, if desired)
- 3tablespoons canola oil
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 450° F. Toss the Brussels sprouts, jalapeño, oil, ginger, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until the Brussels sprouts are golden and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and toss to coat.