- 4 8-inch flour tortillas, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1teaspoon dried thyme
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper
- hummus and paprika, for serving
- Heat oven to 425° F. On 2 rimmed baking sheets, toss the tortilla strips with the oil, sesame seeds, thyme, oregano, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake, switching the sheets halfway through, until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve the crisps with the hummus drizzled with oil and sprinkled with the paprika.